亚博登录官方网站

138-2398-5956

亚博登录官方网站

亚博登录官方网站

亚博登录官方网站|NBA公布总决赛G6伤病报告:浓眉无碍 德拉季奇仍难出战

亚博登录官网

Lakers star Anthony Davis injured his right heel again in the game on October 10th. He had to be treated off the court for a while. The injury of the thick eyebrow has also attracted the attention of fans. According to reporter Dave McMenamin, the bruise of the thick eyebrow is very painful, but it is bearable.

湖人球星安东尼·戴维斯(Anthony Davis)在10月10日的比赛中再次受伤。他不得不在场外待一会儿。浓密的眉毛受伤也引起了球迷的注意。据记者戴夫·麦克梅纳敏(Dave McMenamin)称,浓密的眉毛瘀伤非常痛苦,但可以忍受。

On October 11, Beijing time, the NBA officially announced the injury report of the Lakers and Heat preparing for G6 in the Finals. In the Lakers' latest injury report, the team center Anthony Davis suffered a contusion on his right heel, and the G6 appearance was classified as a high probability (75% chance of appearance). On the other side, the Heat player Dragic's status is listed as suspicious (25% likely to play).

北京时间10月11日,NBA正式宣布了湖人和热火为总决赛准备G6的受伤报告。在湖人队最新的伤病报告中,车队中锋安东尼·戴维斯的右脚跟受伤,G6的出现被认为是很高的可能性(75%的出现机会)。另一方面,热火球员德拉季奇的状态被列为可疑(有25%的可能性上场)。

In addition to thick eyebrows, the Lakers also have Danny Green in the injury report, which is also a high probability to play. James is still suffering from groin pain and is also likely to play.

除了浓密的眉毛,湖人在伤病报告中也有丹尼·格林,这也很有可能发挥。詹姆斯仍然腹股沟疼痛,也有可能上场比赛。

On the Heat's side, Dragic has a torn plantar fascia and is still doubtful (25% likely to play), and the chance of playing is very small. Dragic is actively cooperating with treatment and doing some training, but this kind of injury will not recover in just a few days, and the Heat did not take Dragic's physical risk. Although Dragic once asked for a fight, it was rejected by the Heat. Vincent suffered a knee injury to play questionable (50% likely to play). Vincent is not in the Heat's rotation, and his situation has little effect on the team.

在热火方面,德拉季奇的足底筋膜撕裂,仍然令人怀疑(25%的上场可能性),而且上场的机会非常小。德拉吉奇一直在积极配合治疗并进行一些训练,但是这种伤害不会在短短几天内恢复,热火并没有冒着德拉吉奇的身体风险。尽管德拉季奇曾经要求打架,但被热火拒绝。文森特(Vincent)膝盖受伤,无法打比赛(打球的可能性为50%)。文森特不在热火队任职,他的情况对球队影响不大。

[, , , ]

[

No one commented, but quiet

没有人发表评论,但安静

Cristiano Ronaldo meets milestone in two worlds in single game

克里斯蒂亚诺·罗纳尔多(Cristiano Ronaldo)在一场比赛中达到两个世界的里程碑

Mbappe 1V2 zero-degree angle demon star presents ultra-long elevator ball

姆巴佩1V2零度角恶魔之星呈现超长电梯球

Aubameyang World Wave, Su Chao reproduces Messi's rainbow ball

Aubameyang World Wave,苏超再现了梅西的彩虹球

Not remembering Kobe in social media makes me questionable, he understands my love

不记得科比在社交媒体上让我值得怀疑,他了解我的爱

He Xining: Jeremy Lin's CBA Lore King coming out of training camp

何西宁:林书豪的CBA绝杀王现身训练营

Guo Shiqiang: younger martial brother and Alan Guo can coexist

郭世强:年轻的武术兄弟和郭富城可以共存

Dybala shines in national Derby, Juventus returns to top

Dybala在国家德比大放异彩,尤文图斯重回巅峰

Ronaldo wore a cap for the first time to help Inter Milan beat Naples away

罗纳尔多第一次戴帽子帮助国际米兰击败那不勒斯

Inter Milan continues to lead in victory, Milan is swept by 5 goals

国米继续保持领先,米兰被5球席卷

Value-added telecommunications business license Beijing B2-20181094

北京增值电信业务许可证B2-20181094

Network culture business license jingwangwen (2018) No. 5279-403

network culture business license经网问 (2018) no. 5279-403

Copyright © 2017-2020 Suning Sports Culture Media (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (701-A, 7th Floor, No. 118, Ciyun Temple Beili, Chaoyang District, Beijing) All Rights Reserved.

版权所有©2017-2020苏宁体育文化传媒(北京)有限公司(北京市朝阳区北里慈云寺118号7楼701-A)保留所有权利。

服务热线 案例中心 联系我们 返回顶部